IplayXYZ’s commitment to data privacy
IplayXYZ understand that when you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We are committed to protecting all the personal data that is provided.
The data we collect about you
We collect the information that is necessary to conduct our business, to provide the services you have requested and to keep you informed. We may also use the information you provide to communicate with you about our products and services.
We may collect, use and store different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: including first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data: including billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data: including bank account and payment card details (we only use this data for payment processing purposes).
- Transaction Data: including details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data: including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, traffic data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other communication data which gives us about how you accessed our website.
- Profile Data: including your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, preferences and interests.
- Usage Data: including information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We do not hold any “special category” data about you (such as data about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union memberships, data about your health and genetic and biometric data).
How we use your personal data
- To verify your identify and entitlements to our products and services when you contact us or access our services.
- To protect you from fraud prevention and detection.
- To supply services to you and manage your subscriptions.
- To send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you.
- To provide commercial quotes to you.
- For statistical analysis (e.g. on the use of our websites).
- To operate and improve our websites, applictions and services.
- To supply services to you and manage your subscriptions.
- To notify you of any changes to our services and products which may affect you.
- To provide you with technical and customer support.
- To ask your opinion or feedback on our services or industry questions.
- To ensure seamless access to all of our applications to which you have subscribed.
- To enforce our legal rights or comply with legal requirements.
- To provide improved product experience and communications informed by your product subscriptions and/or data collected.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to, usually in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where it is in our legitimate interests, including our commercial interests in operating the IplayXYZ customer facing platforms. We always consider and balance any potential negative impact on you and your rights before we process your personal data.
How we protect your personal data?
We are committed to protecting your personal data. We put in place safeguards including appropriate technologies, policies, and contractual arrangements, so that the data we have about you is protected from unauthorized access and improper use, and we will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
The safeguards we have put in place to protect your personal data include:
- Technical and Organizational Measures.
How long will we use your personal data?
We will keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice and to fulfill our legal obligations. We will not keep more data than we need. While you remain a customer, we shall retain your data in order to keep providing services to you. If you do not wish to use IplayXYZ’s services, we will keep your personal data for a period of 24 months before deleting it. We are required to keep some basic information about our customers for a longer period in accordance with applicable tax laws. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data by submitting a Data Subject Request.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, and the right to object.
Under EU data protection laws, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. These rights are not absolute – in some cases they will not apply to you, or to the particular use that we are making of your data. There are exceptions, for example if we have to process the data to comply with our own legal obligations; if that is the case, we will let you know.
Your rights include:
- Access to your personal information (by what is commonly known as a “data subject access request”).
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold.
- Require the deletion of personal information concerning you in certain situations by submitting a Data Subject Request.
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit that data to a third party in certain situations.
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing.
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means (including profiling) which produce legal effects concerning you.
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information.
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
For further information on each of these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, See the guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.